Wady win są rzadkie, ale czasami się zdarzają.
Jeśli masz wątpliwość, czy zawartość zakupionej przez Ciebie butelki nadaje się do spożycia, skontaktuj się z nami. Reklamować możesz również uszkodzenie przesyłki, przebieg procesu dostawy i problemy z usługami dodatkowymi. W Kondrat Wina Wybrane gwarantujemy szybkie załatwienie każdej sprawy.
Chcesz zwrócić zakupione online wino lub inny produkt? Nie ma problemu!
Masz pełne prawo zwrócić lub wymienić produkt w ciągu 14 dni od dnia otrzymania przesyłki. Nie musisz podawać powodu, ale będziemy wdzięczni, jeśli to zrobisz.
Complaints concerning the Goods
- 2 WW Sp. z o.o., as the seller, is liable to the Customer, being the consumer in the meaning of art. 22(1) of the Civil Code, for nonconformity of the Sales agreement of Goods purchased by this consumer within the scope described in the Act on on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale.
- Complaints that result from breach of Customer rights guaranteed by law or on the basis of Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com. 2 WW Sp. z o.o. shall be obligated to consider all complaints within 14 days or, if such period is not possible, to inform the Customer within 14 days about the period after which the complaint will be handled.
Complaints concerning the provision of electronically supplied services
- 2 WW Sp. z o.o. makes all the effort to secure the proper functioning of the Store, within the scope that results from the current technical knowledge, and shall take care, within a reasonable period, of any irregularities reported by Customers.
- The Customer is obligated to immediately inform 2 WW Sp. z o.o. about any irregularities or interruptions in operation of the Online store.
- Irregularities concerning the functioning of the Store may be supplied in writing to the following address:
2 WW Sp. z o.o.
ul. Armii Krajowej 2
and via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact form.
- The complaint should include the Customer’s name and surname, mailing address, type of the irregularity concerning the functioning of the Store, as well as the time it occurred.
- 2 WW Sp. z o.o. shall be obligated to consider all complaints within 14 days or, if such period is not possible, to inform the Customer within 14 days about the period after which the complaint will be handled.
ODR European Platform
As a Consumer you can benefit from the non-court methods of complaints consideration and seeking claims also by means of the ODR Platform. The ODR Platform is to facilitate independent, impartial, transparent, effective, prompt and fair non-court settlement of disputes via the Internet between consumers and entrepreneurs concerning contractual obligations, arising from the Internet sales agreements or service agreements concluded between consumers residing in the European Union and entrepreneurs with their seats in the European Union.
Pursuant to Article 14.1-2 of the Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, consumers may benefit from the non-court means of resolving disputes related to sales or service agreements concluded through the Internet.
The ODR European Platform is an interactive website by means of which a Consumer may submit its complaint. The ODR Platform is available at: